We’re looking to welcome aboard new members to our team! We’re looking to hire dog walkers, pet sitters, and home boarding hosts in all areas of Miami!
Perks of the job:
- you get to play with pets all day (and get paid for it!)
- no sitting behind a desk - you’re out in the sunshine being active and on the move
- flexible hours
- opportunity for increasing growth and profit based on your own efforts (so you’re not limited to one set pay)
- generous compensation compared to similar companies
We are currently looking for the following availability:
- available during lunchtime hours M-F, flexibility throughout the week
- willing to have dogs stay overnight in your home
- available over the holidays and summers (if you’re not available during the holidays but still interested in working with us, thats great too!)
We are looking for the following qualities in our new team members:
- you must be able to legally work in the United States and commit to the position for a minimum of six months
- Must be reliable, organized, punctual, and able to manage time responsibly - often effectively organizing several clients in a small timeframe
- Must be detail-oriented and patient. Must be able to correctly administer medications and follow client directions each time
- Must have a working smartphone with capability to easily text and take photos and videos, communicate with clients, and add photos through our PAW Portal - so our clients are reassured their pets are having a blast while they're away!
- Must be able to think & act quickly on your feet in case of emergency
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills, be able to make pet owners feel comfortable and at-ease upon meeting and be comfortable getting on the floor/interacting with their pets
- Must feel comfortable with all types of pets, breeds, and different temperaments
- Must not be afraid to get your hands dirty, clean up waste, litter boxes, accidents in the home, etc.
- Must have a reliable method of transportation to commute between daily clients
Please note that this is part time and will not always be a weekly set-schedule. This would work great as a supplemental income! Some weeks may be very busy with up to ten clients daily, while others may be empty. Given the nature of the pet care industry, this is a job that requires availability to work while our clients play, meaning we work weekends and holidays.
- We are looking to hire employees - independent contractors need not apply.
If interested, contact us for the application!